Sure Start Children's Centres
Sure Start children's centres offer a range of support and services including:
- Early learning and childcare - Affordable, quality early learning and childcare for all families.
- Employment and training - Links to training and employment opportunities for families with children under 5 years old.
- Family support - Home visits, support for parents, information and guidance on parenting and specialist support for families.
- Health services - Anti natal advice, midwife sessions, dental care, speech therapists, breastfeeding, health and safety and help with healthy lifestyles.
- Parent involvement - Parents can get involved in running the centres and have a say in the kinds of services offered
For more information on how to access services and the location of your nearest centre please click here.